- Unlimited team inboxes
- Automated message assignment
- Standard workflow rules
- One-click availability
- Use any Office 365 compatible mail client
- Dashboards and mailbox/user reports
- Time-zone aware
- Risk-free: Try before you buy
- No credit card required for trial
- Everything in Basic plus:
- Advanced “assign to previous owner”
- Advanced workflow rules
- Comprehensive user scheduling
- Configurable dashboards, 20 reports
- Standard Outlook Add-in Features
- Standard Skills-based Routing
- Message Snooze
- “Reply Expected” reminders
- Everything in Professional plus:
- Advanced workflow, custom API triggers
- Advanced Outlook add-in features
- Advanced skills-based routing
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to get started?
An Office 365 exchange shared mailbox. If you currently use a regular user mailbox to manage inbound shared email, follow our documentation to convert to a shared mailbox.
The member of your organization with Global Administrator credentials for your Office 365 server. Global Administrator access is only required to configure mail flow settings during the initial onboarding.
PowerShell version 5.0 or higher on a Microsoft Windows machine. Emailgistics uses a PowerShell script for part of the onboarding process.
What features can I use during the trial?
During the trial you get access to all features available in our Basic plan.
What happens at the end of my trial period?
You can enter your billing information at any time during the trial to become a paid subscriber.
After the 14-day free trial, if you have not provided your billing information, your account may be suspended.
If you wish to no longer use Emailgistics you can remove your mailbox in our Emailgistics Admin.
What payment options are available?
Emailgistics offers monthly billing by credit card in USD.
What is an Emailgistics team inbox?
It’s simply an enhanced Office 365 shared mailbox. In addition to the standard inbox folder, a shared mailbox with Emailgistics contains individual user folders, which makes ownership of customer emails crystal clear among users and provides managers with the visibility they’ve always wanted.
What is an Emailgistics User?
A user is any acccount that is synced in Office 365 Exchange to one or more shared mailboxes that have been onboarded to Emailgistics. A typical user without any additional privileges will be able to work and reply to incoming emails for any shared mailbox they are synced to. Additional information on user roles can be found here.
There is no minimum total user requirement, but Emailgistics was built to manage shared mailbox teams with multiple users.
Have another question? Contact us.