Add-In for Outlook
Installation Guide for Emailgistics Add-In for Microsoft Outlook
Installation for Outlook Desktop
- Windows 10 SAC [Semi-Annual Channel], specifically version 1903 or higher, MacOS 10.13 or higher
- Office 365 version of Outlook is required, specifically version 1910 (build 12130.20272) or later
How to check your version of Windows
How to check your version of Outlook
Open the Outlook Desktop App and click file and office account. On this page there is an About Outlook section which lists your version number.
Add-in Installation Instructions
1. Open the Outlook Desktop App. Please ensure cached exchange mode for shared folders is turned off. Instructions to do this can be found here.
2. Click the Get Add-ins icon, which will open a new window.
3. Select My add-ins, scroll to the Custom add-ins section and click Add a custom add-in.
4. Paste in this URL: https://c1.emailgistics.com/crm/addin/manifest
5. Click OK and Install.
6. The Emailgistics add-in should now appear in the Custom add-ins section. You can close the add-ins window.
7. The Emailgistics add-in will now appear in your Outlook ribbon.
8. Click it to show the add-in pane and then select a shared mailbox message to work with it. The first time you click the add-in button you will be prompted to log-in with your email account credentials.
Here is the Add-in pane layout: https://emailgistics.com/add-in-for-outlook/
Note: You must select a message inside a team inbox using Emailgistics for the Add-in pane to appear.
Tip: Pin the Add-in pane so it always appears whenever you select a message.
Installation for Outlook Web
– Latest Edge or Chrome web browser
Note: the Emailgistics add-in requires that the shared mailbox be opened in a separate Outlook window; it will not work correctly for mailboxes opened within your main Outlook window.