Here is a quick and simple guide to converting a User Mailbox to a Shared Mailbox.
Emailgistics directly enhances your Microsoft 365 Shared Mailboxes.
Follow these 7 easy steps to convert your User Mailbox to a Shared Mailbox
1. Open a web browser and go to https://portal.office.com. Once there, sign in with your Exchange administrator credentials.
2. Click on Admin to get to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center
3. Click on Users, then Active Users in the left panel
4. On the right, your list of users will appear. Click on the user you wish to convert to a shared mailbox. You should see something similar to this
5. Click on Mail, and scroll down and click on “Convert to Shared Mailbox”
6. Press the convert button on the screen that appears
7. The mailbox should now be converted and ready for use with Emailgistics. Click “Close” to end the process.
Now that you’ve converted to a Shared Mailbox, let’s get you set up with Emailgistics.
We deliver powerful workflow and analytics features to help you deliver superb customer service with increased productivity and visibility within your new Shared Mailbox in Outlook.